This is another recipe I photocopied from a book and forgot to note where from.
2 cups almond flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. sea salt
1 TB cinnamon
1 cup dates, pitted (my husband added grapes!)
3 ripe bananas
3 medium eggs
1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 1/2 cups carrots shredded
3/4 cup walnuts, finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a small bowl, combine almond flour, baking soda, sea salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
3. In a food processor, combine dates, bananas, eggs, apple cider vinegar, and coconut oil.
4. Transfer both mixtures to a large bowl and blend until completely combined.
5. Fold in carrots and walnuts.
6. Spoon mixture into paper-lined muffin tins. Or grease muffin cups with coconut oil.
7. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
8. Let cool before removing from pan. Serve hot or cold.
These are good, but not as good as the Paleo pumpkin muffins.
That time we went to Tofino
3 years ago