Sunday, February 4, 2007

Crock-pot Cobbler

Crock-pot cobbler: The easiest dessert you'll ever make

This is my old standby. This time I tested it out in the crock-pot I found on the street (don't worry, I washed it about a dozen times first).

Ingredients


1 box yellow cake mix
1 stick of butter or margarine, melted
1 can (28 oz) of pie filling, any flavor (I like apple)


Directions
1. Open can of pie filling, dump in bottom of crock-pot
2. Dump cake mix on top
3. Drizzle melted butter on top

4. Cover and cook on low heat for 3-4 hours



Note: This works best with a larger, rectangular crock pot, but can be made in a small round one. You'll just need to mix up the cobbler real well before serving.

Serve with ice cream.

It makes a fantastic breakfast too!

Finally, a look at the new kitchen gadgets I got for my birthday:

No comments: