Wednesday, January 10, 2007

It started with a dream.

Last week I dreamed that I was asked on the Ellen show because I had a world famous cooking blog called "It's Wicked Good." I woke up and thought, "Now that's brillant." I'm constantly testing out new recipes on my friends and co-workers and this medium is perfect to document my progress as a chef. Perhaps I'll be witty enough to warrant my own cookbook.

I can't promise that everything I make will taste, look, or smell good, but I can promise to document every step and include photos (once I figure out how to post them)of my masterpieces and disasters. I'll even offer you a glimpse of the state of my kitchen during the process.

Stay tuned, because dinner is about to be served.

1 comment:

Sass said...

Sweet!
This is a wicked awesome plan.